LONG MILES

                                 


From a stubborn kid to a mature adult,
From a box of stupid questions to a box of reasonable answers,
From cute little laughs to simple smiles,
Yes!! I have crossed LONG MILES...

From naughty and immature deeds to kind and rational actions,
I lived my every phase of life in small fractions...

From a person who was loved, cared and looked after to a person who now looks after,
From " Papa's Laadli " phase to " Papa's Bada Beta "phase,
Yes I've grown up living and learning from my past days,
Still have a long way to go,grow and learn more,
To a person whom people know and adore...

Life was not easy and I don't want it to be,
Because the struggles and obstacles have polished me and made me a person I've always wanted to be.

Comments

  1. Too gud megha beta proud of keep going all the best from mama n mami

    ReplyDelete
  2. True champion spirit may God bless you & fulfill your all wishes beta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay blessed my darling... Go, Grow... n Lots of Love... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you ☺️😘👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
  5. True...I have seen few of these changes even in one year...best wishes...love u...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. U just nailed it dear... Keep it up.. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get back those cute little laughs 😁 simple smiles do not bring happiness, laughs do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Struggles n obstacles always give a better opportunity to achieve our goal n better life..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHILDHOOD GAMES

NEW BEGINNING