NEW BEGINNING

Let us start a new beginning,
start with something very mellow,
maybe a simple sweet hello.

Like when we first met,
I was naive and you sound nice,
My childish behaviour and your cultured demeanour,
You spoke things that pleased,
"Ohhhhh!!! your voice is so sweet", I wonder...
I saw you put up with situations patiently,
Your way of solving things logically.
In times of confusion,
You always had the solution,
You are so impeccable.

I contradicted you!!
You are all practical, I being emotional,
But still, we got along,
But not for long...
As sweet  and whimsical things fade soon,
As reality is still in the backdrop,
You blink and it all stops...
Courtesy my taking you for granted,
I thought I understood!!

I thought "We" both worked on the conversation,
But it was you who clutched it,
Soon your time to stand it stopped,
My utopia ended too...
You needed me, I failed you!

You and I have fought a lot,
I made mistakes that I should have not,
I know you have a forgiving nature,
And I promise next time I'll act mature,
Give me another chance...let me heal your indifferent heart.

Let me say Hi again,
Now I'll be nice and cultured,
in times of confusion, I'll come up with the solution,
Though I have less brains but will help with all my strength,
Will be strong to hold you when you fall,
Coming to your help even if you don't call,
Holding you tight and you will know that everything will be alright!!
No matter how harsh the reality,
I'll handle it with all the sanity,
Do not give up on me,
I will improve,
You will see me prove...
That this chance was not a waste!

Let us start from the dawn...
With a sip of warm accost,
Now you keep quiet and I will talk!!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHILDHOOD GAMES

LONG MILES