Tomorrow Worries Me

I could not sleep today because tomorrow worries me,
What turn will tomorrow take my life, who knows,
Where shall I be tomorrow?
It breaks me.

What if tomorrow we're no more?
What if these words will just be thoughts,
Today, which have worried me a lot.

What if a disaster comes and destroys everything built?
What if I lose someone, how would I cope with the loss?
Of my close one or the fortune just lost.
What if it goes all, but I remain alone to take the glory of what's left?
A glory alone would not matter, would it?

What if people see me fail every day?
What if they reach their destination sooner with some other way,
What if I have nothing to be proud of,
What if they see me as a failure everybody's scared of?

How will I set an example to some if I haven't done?
Anything that means, Anything that counts,
Anything to acknowledge, anything to remember me by...
It is not like I don't try,
But I fear it will not soar high,
Like others' success' do.

All this kept me awake while the dogs bark by.
The birds have started to fly,
Everyone is awake and going,
While I sleep on a wet pillow on which last night cried.

Another day has passed by,
Morning is beautiful and chirpy,
But I do not feel the joy!
Because today I cry, whether tomorrow will bring me joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHILDHOOD GAMES

LONG MILES

NEW BEGINNING